Leadership Development Program
Who am I addressing?
Anyone in a leadership role: Fathers/Mothers, Husbands/Wives, Coaches, Entrepreneurs, Corporate Managers/Leaders, Authority and Public Figures Figures (of all descriptions) – yes, YOU!
“Leadership training does not work! Leaders are, and must be developed – at any age” …Werner Berger
Although effective leadership (self and others) is one of the most important aspect in the wellbeing of individuals, families and nations, it is also one of the scarcest commodities. Why? Mainly because most of the citizens of the world have lost access and connection to their inner world as a result of parental and cultural conditioning, and frequently disapproval at an early age. What is needed is a reconnection, a trusting of our own consciousness. . . our own self!
Leadership is learned. No one is born a leader, and at the same time we are all born with the potential to be leaders. Global wellness depends on us; yes, YOU and me!
“Leadership and Self Actualization are two sides of the same perfection!” …Werner Berger
- Leaders make a difference!
- They seek win/win solutions.
- They are advancers.
- They are risk takers.
- They don’t force their ideas nor do they sell them; rather, they motivate, inspire and encourage!
- They are preservers of the globe for the greater good! In fact, every aspect of our Global future and its well-being depends on them!
Whether we acknowledge it or not, we are all leaders to some degree. For each of us, dipping our toes into the immersion pool of available knowledge leads to fresh perspectives, life changing experiences, learning and personal growth! The design of the entire adventure is to provide an opportunity to immerse yourself in a unique world of connection and grounding and to expand and overcome any imbalances that might exist in your life. Bottom line, to enjoy a powerful life changing experience. . by you discovering your real YOU.
- The combined experiences and adventurous spirit of Werner and Heshie as consultants, coaches, adventurers, philanthropists, and leaders in their own right, are available to support you in discovering your own magnificence. Once acknowledged and accepted, your own, and the teams collective and individual innate wisdoms and leadership strengths, can guide you through the highs and lows and the chasm that falls between.
- The challenge of the mountain, and your thrill at discovering a ‘you’ that you might not have know to exist.
- The Masai lifestyle alone, can be a powerful teacher when we release ourselves from western biases and judgments. Consider and contrast the Africa people, where smiles and happiness are the order of the day (for the most part, at least)! You will be stunned at how happy people can be who have so little.
- The unspoiled nature of the mountain and the safari will help fracture limiting beliefs and advance your horizons and spectrum of acceptance.
- The beauty will stir you in ways you can’t even imagine.
- Eight hours of formal Leadership coaching via webinar, pre-adventure by Werner (32 years of corporate leadership and consulting experience with clients as large as Clorox, AstraZeneca) will add to new insights and ways of being. . . see “Modules” below.
- Leadership development pre-climb, leadership assignments during the climb, and a debrief after the climb have been described by past participants as “Transformational.”
“Without a question, it was a life changing experience”…is the refrain we have heard over and over again!
Pre-Adventure Leadership Curriculum
As mentioned above, Leadership is the most important aspect in the world, and yet, it also is the scarcest. To excel in any aspect of life (and business) we need the ability to inspire, motivate and support others to capitalize on their own performance and growth opportunities; those opportunities they might not see, and/or cannot do by themselves.
There are seven critical aspects associated with leadership:
- Knowing self – the essence of who you are being at any moment in time!
- Appreciating personal strengths and accepting limitations
- Having COURAGE
- To dream big dreams
- Knowing what to do
- Stepping into Action; and
- Being Congruent – so the Actions positively resonate with others; i.e. 1 – 6 lead to the most critical the seven, how to be congruent and do it authentically and with heart.
The pre-adventure Webinars have been designed to primarily support Steps 5 and 6, and to provide insights into the mindset that is critical to Step 7. It is rare for the how to come naturally, for most it needs to be developed. . . and that is what the trek/climb has been designed to facilitate; integration, integration, integration.
Each Webinar will be 30 to 45 minutes in length (if presented live they might be accompanied by a Q & A, and suggestions for committed action, accountability and support).
The Curriculum (participation is optional and FREE)
(Details available upon registration and at your request)
Module 1 – The Foundation to all Influence – and hence Leadership
Module 2 – The Five Obstacles that Stop Positive Resonance in its Tracks
Module 3 – Getting Stuck in the Growth Curve
Module 4 – Success Environments: The Leader’s Prime Responsibility
Module 5 – The Warriors Path to Full Collaboration (1+1=1)
Module 6 – The Secret Steps to Creating a High Performance Team
Module 7 – A Missing Link – How to Build Relationship, Fast, Deep and Long Lasting
Module 8 – The Unlikely Dance Between Performance and Fulfillment
Bonus Module 9 – The BS of “Do Unto Others . . . “
On the Trek/Climb – Each day you will be assigned a specific leadership developmental task or contemplation.
Come and learn and have fun in the beauty and rawness of the Land of the heralded Big 5 (Lion, Leopard. Elephant, Cape Buffalo and Rhinoceros) and the tallest free standing mountain on earth!