Safari & Mt. Kilimanjaro climb
(The Promise: “Far more than just an adventure!”)
Come, be Inspired by the Magnificence of Africa and to Gain Powerful Life Changing Experiences and a Deep Knowing,
“Today is the first day of the rest of my life!”
. . . this adventure is lead by Guinness World Record holder
July 2 – July 16, 2022
1. To provide a safe, peak experience that will last you a life time!
2. To inspire individuals of all ages to live more purposeful, vibrant, healthier and longer lives.
Disruptive transformation is the prerequisite to growth and change!
This exploration is only for people seeking to transform their lives via peak experiences that promises an extraordinary, captivating and safe adventure in Africa designed to thrill and propel you to breakthroughs in courage, resilience and to a deep knowing, “Today is the first day of the rest of my life. The Game Is On. Today is simply a new beginning for me to choose my life, adventures and growth!”
We take you on safari and then on a climb of Mt. Kilimanjaro (non-technical – actually, a high altitude hike). Both are destined to create life long memories and, even more important, to have you face the challenge of stepping outside of your comfort zone (a boring place). . . to where breakthroughs can occur (see Testimonials).
“This amazing experience has enhanced both my personal and business lives.”
Werner Berger (Guinness World Records holder and the oldest person in the world to have climbed the 7-Summits – incl. Mt. Everest), has been to the top of Mt. Kilimanjaro nine (9) times and will guide and lead you throughout the adventure.
“Until you get outside of your comfort zone you will never experience the greatness within you”. . . Les Brown
- Limiting paradigms (like, “I could never do this,” or, “I don’t have the time/money,” or “I’m not fit enough,” etc) have kept you stuck and away from truly experiencing life. . .full out!
- When is the best time for you to have a memorable Mind/Body/Spirit experience? The cliche answer, “20 Years ago.” The next best time is “. . . . “? (You guessed it – Now)
- The question to ‘Why Now?’: The real questions are, “Why not, and, if not now, when?” “Some day I’ll . . .”, is a myth that only lives in yearning hearts.
- Africa is changing fast – and will never be the same.
- The snows of Kilimanjaro are receding – at a rapid rate.
- Non of us is getting any younger – and yet, should you accept this challenge, you and I will celebrate my 84th birthday on this adventure!
Positive change, adventure and breakthrough await!
An interview with Matt Lauer, Today, and a brief glimpse into the life of Werner Berger following his successful climb of Mt. Everest in 2007 at age 69.
Why With Werner?
- He knows the mountain – has climbed it 9 times and has been transformed by the mountains in his life (his first climb was at age 57)
- He knows Africa – in fact, that’s where he was born and raised
- He knows altitude – he is the Guinness record holder as the oldest person in the world to have climbed the 7-Summits (Messner-7, incl. Mt. Everest)
- He takes you on Safari first (“Who flies all the way to Africa and does not go on Safari?”) – because it helps you acclimatize and to get over any potential jet-lag
- He has been a corporate leadership consultant since 1984
- He is readily and personally accessible to answer all of your questions
- He hosts on-demand Q & As to resolve all your questions and concerns
- He offers eight (8) life enlightening webinars, pre/post-adventure
- He offers personal suggestions on your pre-climb preparation: nutrition and physical conditioning
In short: Werner is experienced, knowledgeable, gets personally involved and cares.
SAFARI (5 days), CLIMB OF MT. KILIMANJARO (7 days) followed by (optional) SUPPORTING AN ORPHAN COMMUNITY with Heshie.
Elements of the Adventure:
- Four Game Parks including the Serengeti and its ocean of animals
- The magical Ngorongoro Crater
- Cultural: Masai life, passion and their symbiotic co-existence with nature
- Olduvai Gorge and it’s 3.8 million year secrets
- The climb and dwindling glaciers of Mt. Kilimanjaro
- Life changing experiences that should have been encouraged early in everyone’s life!
- The Leadership Development series – live into your unique Leadership capabilities
- The orphan communities, and Heshie’s passion to make a difference by providing 1,000,000 Puritii water filtration systems to kids who are dying at the rate of 5000/day (yes, 5000/day) from drinking polluted water.
“No one, yes no one, can describe or comprehend the Africa experience until they have lived it. The veldt, the animals, the indigenous people, the magical sunsets and Leadership Experience are beyond description. Come and indulge yourself in the presence of fellow adventurers and the tour leaders, Werner Berger and the amazing Heshie Segal, relationship expert, creator of JetNetting, author of “Blink! You’re Judged,” speaker and children’s champion.”
Everyone on this adventure is invited to participate in Heshie’s drive to insure the 1029 orphans of the area enjoy a more fulfilling and rewarding life (see Trip Details).
Werner adds: “Caution: Africa and this adventure will change you in ways that personal experience only can!”
This is an opportunity for you to have fun & to raise the bar on yourself !
Anita and Tom’s Experience (see “TESTIMONIALS” for many more)FOUR THUMBS UP!!! Absolutely the most rewarding and memorable experience of our lives! Tom and I had so many personal breakthroughs along the way and our marriage is stronger than ever as a result of it. Werner and Heshie are amazing leaders, and we are forever thankful for Werner’s lifesaving mitts on the summit day. Can’t wait to join Werner on Everest Base Camp 2013! . . . Tom and Anita Leung, Texas Decorated young Masai male in manhood ritual.
Simba, less than 50′ from the safety of our Safari Vehicle
Arlene’s Experience“I am a single woman of 55. I travelled alone to Tanzania , Africa to climb the highest peak in Africa, Mt. Kilimanjaro. I had met Werner, and felt confident to travel to the other side of the planet and climb this amazing mountain with him, with no previous experience. The trip was one of the most wonderful experiences of my life. I would highly recommend “Meet Me at the Top” if you are wanting to have the most incredible experience of YOUR life (for complete text see TESTIMONIALS).….Arlene Hengel., BC, Canada
Clare’s (and daughter Samantha) ExperienceAfter my husband and 15 year old son trekked to Everest Base Camp with Werner in April my 16 year old daughter and I were excited to be heading to Tanzania in June. Even though we had heard great things about Werner from them, our expectations were exceeded in all aspects of the trip, from the safari, to the climb to the time with the orphans. I can’t imagine a more rewarding growth experience for my daughter and it was such a pleasure to be able to share in that. If you are even contemplating this trip, do it! There would be no regrets. . . Clare Lindsay, New Zealand
Also, check out Facebook :
Werner Berger / Leadership – Tips From The Top and High On Life.
It was a pleasure to meet you (Grand Geneva).
I can definitely say the same, Nicole. May our paths meet again, and soon!
I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed your presentation on WPN today. The points you covered are so important to all of us wanting to establish a viable business. I struggle with the fear of picking up the phone to make calls to clients and I understand this is a personal issue I have to face. I have made some goals for myself after hearing you speak and I want to thank you in advance for my inspiration.
Thanks so much,
Shelia Jenkins WPN member
I just found your very kind comment, Shelia. Many thanks. Re your struggle with the phone, may I suggest: if you have something of value you are offering, you can switch your thinking from, “I want to get them to say yes,” to “I’m offering something that could benefit them, and if they say “yes” it’s a win for both; and if they say “no” it’s because they do not see the fit- at least, not yet. . .and when they do they’ll be back to me because of who I am, my caring and the difference I make.”
“Non of us is getting any older”
spelling corrected to “None”
It’s really great to see that you, Werner, you are still extremely active as you were on the Newmarket Tennis Courts when we playing together. Doug Robertson