Come and be Inspired in the Magnificence of Africa to Gain Powerful Life Changing Experiences and a Deep Knowing,
“Today is the first day of the rest of your life!”
. . . this adventure is lead by Guinness World Record holder
June 28, 2018 – July 12, 2018
1. Provide a safe, peak experience that will last you a life time!
2. To inspire individuals of all ages to live more purposeful, vibrant, healthier and longer lives.
Disruptive transformation is the prerequisite to growth and change!
This is the first in the series of seven (7) climbs.
On this, the first, we offer an extraordinary, captivating and safe experience in Africa designed to thrill and propel you to breakthroughs in courage, resilience and to a deep knowing, “Today is the first day of the rest of my life. The Game Is Not Over. Today is simply a new beginning!”
We take you on safari and then on a climb of Mt. Kilimanjaro (actually it’s a high altitude hike). Both are destined to create life long memories and, even more important, to have you face the challenge of testing your comfort zone. . . where breakthrough occurs (see Testimonials). “This amazing experience has enhanced both my personal and business lives.”
Werner Berger (oldest person in the world to have climbed the 7-Summits – incl. Mt. Everest), has been to the top of Mt. Kilimanjaro seven (7) times and will guide and lead you throughout the adventure.
“Until you get outside of your comfort zone you will never experience the greatness within you”. . . Les Brown
- Limiting paradigms (like, “I could never do this,” or, “I don’t have the time/money,” or “I’m not fit enough,” etc) have kept you stuck and away from truly experiencing life. . .full out!
- When is the best time for you to have a memorable Mind/Body/Spirit experience? The cliche answer, “20 Years ago.” The next best time is. . . . ? (Now)
- The real question to ‘Why Now?’: Why not, and, if not now, when? Some day I’ll, is a myth that only lives in yearning hearts.
- Africa is changing fast – and will never be the same.
- The snows of Kilimanjaro are receding – at a rapid rate
- Non of us is getting any younger – and yet, should you accept this challenge you and I will celebrate my 80th birthday on top!
Positive change, adventure and breakthrough await!
An interview with Matt Lauer, Today, and a brief glimpse into the life of Werner Berger following his successful climb of Mt. Everest in 2007 at age 69.
Why With Werner?
- He knows the mountain – has climbed it 7 times and has been transformed by the mountains in his life (his first climb was at age 57
- He knows Africa – in fact, he was born and raised there
- He knows altitude – he is the oldest man in the world to have climbed the 7-Summits (Messner-7, incl. Mt. Everest)
- He takes you on Safari first (who flies all the way to Africa and does not go on Safari?) – because it helps you acclimatize to altitude and get over any potential jet-lag
- He has been a corporate leadership consultant since 1984
- He is readily and personally accessible to answer all of your questions
- He hosts on-demand Q & As to resolve all concerns
- He offers eight (8) life enlightening webinars, pre-adventure
- He pays personal attention to your pre-climb agenda: nutrition and physical preparation
In short: Werner is experienced, knowledgeable, gets personally involved and cares.
SAFARI (5 days), CLIMB OF MT. KILIMANJARO (7 days) followed by (optional) SUPPORTING AN ORPHAN COMMUNITY
Elements of the Adventure:
- Four Game Parks including the Serengeti and its ocean of animals
- The magical Ngorongoro Crater
- Cultural: Masai life, passion and their symbiotic co-existence with nature
- Olduvai Gorge and it’s 3.8 million year secrets
- The climb and dwindling glaciers of Mt. Kilimanjaro
- Life changing experiences that should have been encouraged early in everyone’s life!
- The Leadership Development series – live into your expanded Leadership capabilities
- The orphan communities, and Heshie’s passion to make a difference by providing 1,000,000 Puritii water filtration systems to kids who are dying at the rate of 5000/day from drinking polluted water.
“No one, yes no one, can describe or comprehend the Africa experience until they have lived it. The veldt, the animals, the indigenous people, the magical sunsets and Leadership Experience are beyond description. Come and indulge yourself in the presence of fellow adventurers and the tour leaders, Werner Berger and the amazing Heshie Segal, relationship expert, creator of JetNetting, author of “Blink! You’re Judged,” speaker and children’s champion.
Everyone on this adventure is invited to participate in Heshie’s drive to insure the 1029 orphans of the area enjoy a more fulfilling and rewarding life (see Trip Details).
Werner adds: “Caution: Africa and this adventure will change you in ways that personal experience only can!”
This is an opportunity for you to have fun & to raise the bar on yourself !
Anita and Tom’s Experience (see “TESTIMONIALS” for many more)FOUR THUMBS UP!!! Absolutely the most rewarding and memorable experience of our lives! Tom and I had so many personal breakthroughs along the way and our marriage is stronger than ever as a result of it. Werner and Heshie are amazing leaders, and we are forever thankful for Werner’s lifesaving mitts on the summit day. Can’t wait to join Werner on Everest Base Camp 2013! . . . Tom and Anita Leung, Texas Decorated young Masai male in manhood ritual.
Arlene’s Experience“I am a single woman of 55. I travelled alone to Tanzania , Africa to climb the highest peak in Africa, Mt. Kilimanjaro. I had met Werner, and felt confident to travel to the other side of the planet and climb this amazing mountain with him, with no previous experience. The trip was one of the most wonderful experiences of my life. I would highly recommend “Meet Me at the Top” if you are wanting to have the most incredible experience of YOUR life (for complete text see TESTIMONIALS).….Arlene H., BC, Canada
Clare (and Samantha’s) ExperienceAfter my husband and 15 year old son trekked to Everest Base Camp with Werner in April my 16 year old daughter and I were excited to be heading to Tanzania in June. Even though we had heard great things about Werner from them, our expectations were exceeded in all aspects of the trip, from the safari, to the climb to the time with the orphans. I can’t imagine a more rewarding growth experience for my daughter and it was such a pleasure to be able to share in that. If you are even contemplating this trip, do it! There would be no regrets. . . Clare L, New Zealand
Also, check out Facebook :
Werner Berger / Leadership – Tips From The Top and High On Life.